End of 2018 Medical Fundraisers:
$5,000 goal to cover current cases
Due to the generosity of our incredible CFP Nation, we are able to take in the most difficult cases, including dogs with severe medical needs. You can see some of the dogs below!
Click on the fundraisers below to see you you can help raise money:
- Online 50/50 – On Dec. 15, we will pick ONE winner who will split the ENTIRE pot with CFP! (Text ‘CFP’ to 855-202-2100 to buy tickets on your mobile device)
- Dec. 1: Pawliday Portraits — get your pups photo down in a classic photo session!
- Dec. 8: Carillon Assisted Living is holding a Christmas party and are taking cash donations for CFP!
- Dec. 9: Little City Brewing …. Come have cocktails and maybe meet YOUR next best friend. Little City Brewing is donating 10 percent of the bar proceeds to us during the event that is 3:30 – 6 pm
- Dec. 15: Isaac Hunter’s Tavern — Compete in the Ugly Sweater Competition
- Purchase WINE featuring CFP dogs!
- Purchase CANDLES featuring CFP dogs!
Who are you helping?
- Babbles: leg surgery
- Elvis: Torn CCL – surgery needed
- Ember: Mega-E
- Harvey: Surgery to remove an eye
- Lucky Linus: Two surgeries to remove bladder stones
- Nina: Rickets
- Noah: Canine teeth both cracked, need extracted
- Oscar: Heartworms
- Prince: Heartworms and Lyme’s disease
- Tacoma and Tahoe: Ringworm