Train Together, Stay Together!
We HIGHLY recommend you begin training with your puppy or dog as soon as they come home. Here are some wonderful training facilities in the Triangle area:
All Dogs Allowed (Cary, NC): www.alldogsnc.com
- From Puppy Starters to Agility for Fun, All Dogs Allowed has tons and tons of great classes to help you bond with your dog. They use positive training to help you understand and teach your dog in a positive manner.
Paws In Training (Raleigh, NC): www.pawsintraining.com
- Paws In Training offers a wonderful, well-rounded basic obedience class that progresses only as fast as each puppy is comfortable. They teach only using positive techniques and emphasizes the importance of understanding your dog’s body language.
Sit Means Sit Dog Training (Raleigh & Southern Raleigh, NC) www.sitmeanssit.com
- Sit Means Sit offers board and train, group classes & private in-home lessons with resources on the website to blogs, and training videos.
Teamworks Dog Training (Raleigh, NC): www.teamworksdogtraining.org
- Teamworks has classes ranging from puppy socialization field trips to puppy confidence to agility and more! They have a wide array of instructors, all of which utilize positive training techniques!
Topline K9 Solutions: Raleigh Dog Trainer (Raleigh, NC): www.toplinek9obedience.com
- Topline offers group classes, K9 Training school, private lessons & continuing education, believing that leadership, self-control and training are the three main components of a well-mannered dog.
- Topline has a variety of trainers who will work with you from, surviving puppyhood, manners around children, walking without pulling, coming when called, understanding your dog, couch potato, anxiety and self-control.
Triangle Canine Solutions (Raleigh, NC) trianglecaninesolu.wixsite.com/raleighdog
- It’s never too late to teach an old dog new tricks, and Triangle Canine Solution’s philosophy is it’s never too late to train any pet. Their services (Board to Train and Hourly Sessions) are designed with you and your pet in mind — working as much with you as with your animal.